February 08, 2009

Sunday at Home


Well, Sunday comes and the day start with very heavy rain.
After woke up a while and notice outside is raining then as you all guess, put my body under the blanket and sleep again :)

Shocked by very loud voice from "Kantor RW" asking all people in my complex to clean the road in front of our own home. then could not sleep anymore. While cleaning up my garage I saw "Tukang sayur" and get an idea, why I did not cook? it's been long time not cooking my own food.
Then buy some vegetables and fish and fruits. start to cook at 11.00 AM after cleaning the house. Take around one and a half hour to serve the foods in the table. Hffff.... finally the food is ready to eat.
Here it is. Sayur lodeh plus Hot and spicy fish, krupuk and Orange. Serve for you all.... anyone want to taste it?

Hmmm........... Delicious... that what my family said hehehe......

Enjoy the food......

No comments: